You like that, Metroplex!?
When you open your eyes during a prayer…
Vine by Marcus Johns
Today we’re proud to release the first of six very limited edition Red Vs Blue screen-printed posters. Over the next six weeks each Monday at 4:30pm CDT we’ll have posters from DKNG, RT Community Member Patrick Morgan, Mark Brickey and Hero Design, Tim Doyle/Nakatomi, Tim Anderson, and Aled Lewis.
Each poster has a unique approach and a unique art style and all of them are limited to just 250 copies. Once each poster is gone, it’s gone. No reprints. That’s always been one of the cool things about poster collecting. There won’t ever be any more of a certain design. If you have it, you have something special.
And just a reminder, Sponsors can get 5% in the RT Store using code “sponsor5”. (you must be logged into the store)
if you havnt read the kingdom hearts mangas you havnt lived yet
This is my first and probably only contribution to this fandom. I TOOK EXTRA CARE TO MAKE IT LOOP PERFECTLY.
I swear on everything that this isn’t just some stupid contest to gain followers. I’ve been wanting a new camera for ages so now I have two. I was thinking about returning/selling my old one, but I wouldn’t be getting the same amount or more than what it was originally priced. I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You do not have to follow me. I don’t want any followers that don’t actually like my blog. I do ask of you to kindly check out my blog though. If you like it cool, if not, then your loss.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing.
- Winner will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- This will be over on August 21st 2014, and the winner will be announced on the 22nd.
I am doing this basically to make someone else happy and also because I accidentally deleted the other contest I was doing. Please don’t participate if you already own a Canon, but you can if you’d like I guess. I really don’t care if you live in Hogwarts, anyone is allowed to enter.
Here’s what the winner will get:
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Battery Charger LC-E10E
- EUR AC Cable 1m
- Battery pack LP-E10
- Battery cover
- Interface cable IFC-130U
- All the disks needed.
The camera is basically brand new.
If you think this is “stupid” of me to do or anything of that sort, than just ignore it. It’s that simple.
Q. “Why would you just giveaway an expensive camera to a stranger?”
A. TO MAKE THEM HAPPY!
Q. “How do we know you aren’t bullshitting us?”
A. To make a fake contest just for followers is stupid, plus, I have a picture of me holding both the cameras :)